2011-11-04

nanny piggins by r.a. spratt

daddy - what was your favourite part of this book?

faz - the chapters we read when i was sick.

daddy - tell me a bit about nanny piggins' character.

faz - silly, crazy ideas.  one time she threw all this stuff off the roof including a radio.

daddy - tell me about her eating habits.

faz - one time she eats pie constantly.  she never eats vegetables or anything that is healthy for her.

daddy - would you like nanny piggins as a nanny?

faz - yes.  she would be a good one, who would let me eat all of my halloween treats.

daddy - what would do with boris the ballet dancing circus bear if he lived in our garage.

faz - i would probably make seventeen roofs.  because he is scared of the dark and might break the roof in an emergency.

daddy - what did you think about the ending of the book?

faz - i hated it.  because open ending = me sad.  make sure to use an equal sign in that.

No comments: