2011-12-08

today i opened a door into my heart.

this is my robot.  i got him today from my grandma, in my star wars lego advent calendar.  i built him by myself this morning.  his personality - this robot might look tough but is very gentle.   he is personable.  i have all his friends too.

this is dack ralter, one of my robot's friends.  actually his only friend.  he is also personable.  when somebody is arguing, he usually joins into the argument.  he likes to argue.  but then his friend, the robot, will join in too.  "no it isn't," dack ralter will say.  "yes it is," the robot will say.

my robot likes to lift weights and get stronger.  he is conversational, not a fun robot that plays games.  my heart is his.

from having this robot i have learned that i don't need a lot of toys.  my robot was the only thing i played with today.  it is all i need to be happy.  i prefer things that are small and simple and delicate.  for christmas i want small simple delicate lego things, handmade crafts, and underpants.

2 comments:

wordswords said...

I think underpants is a wonderful thing to ask for for Christmas. You cannot own too many pairs of underpants. Also, I think "underpants" is a fantastically fun word to say.

Underpants. Underpants.

I also like getting socks for Christmas. Mostly, I like grey socks, but every now and again, I like a nice bright pair of socks that I can put on on a Sunday morning and say, "hey, these are my Sunday socks."

What a fun blog you have, Forest. Thanks for letting me read it.

jz2 + faz + soleil = heart said...

thanks dave. silver and gray are my favourite colours. that is why we painted my room gray.